Friday, April 5, 2013

A Great Meal

Sweating Night

12.51AM


A very hot sunny day starts. This morning went to Berjaya Time Square it's because it's the day of Jian Hao's college task. 


They were servicing guests like 5 stars hotel dining and it's only for invited guests. It's just RM35 and having the value of RM100+ meal. 


The place was located at 14th floor which was the ballrooms and hotel's cafe floor.



The food all were prepared and cooked by the student. 

As for Jian Hao, he was the servicing waiter. 

Just feel so funny while the waiter servicing you was your friend and somemore was my friend JJ's younger brother.





Then one of the friend was a manager post, wearing a coat.


The food was very nice. The chicken spaghetti taste good, the sauce was perfect. 

It just the chicken was a little hard. 

After that the best part, dessert!

All the dessert they made were very very nice. The cup cakes, puddings, brownies and many more. 

It's a buffet style, so JJ and I took the dessert again and again and again~~~~~




After that before we start work, we went to Pavilion KL as I wanted to see the Bell & Ross watches.



Well, there was a Bell & Ross watch shop at the Pavilion KL which located at the front of the Rolex Shop. The shop was very small but yet selling expensive watches. 

Oh man, you just lighted me up and trigger my heart! I'm deeply in loved with you!

A lot of the designs could be found here, but I can't see the blue colour one or the red colour one that I loved. 

And my bebe fall a sick. could you please take care and please see doctor if sick is getting worse? Please? I'm worry you know?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What a night, our washer machine spoiled. It was working from the beginning but suddenly it stopped halfway.


Then we found out that there were no water coming out from the top part that it suppose to be.

So I helped mom to take out all the shirt from the washer machine and released all the water left inside. 

Then was trying to use again and pressed a few times, the washer machine still not working. 

Then I filled up the water manually as I take out the water pipe and filled up the water. Then the machine still not functioning. Then pressed a few times, the machine began to spin. 

Then I put back all the clothes inside and the machine stopped again. Seriously? zzzz

Pressed a few times, then it began to spin and finish up the process. Phew~~~~ 

But still, the water does not come out from the top. Oh my, washer machines are expensive. =(

Well, it's night time. Tomorrow gonna pray grandpa (mom side). Miss grandpa so much. =(

P/S Note: Sometimes there were unhappy things that I choose to ignore and try not to remember it even it was hurt on what had happen. Just ignore it. =)

And still, I can't wait for my watch. >_<!!! Forget about unhappy things, watch watch watch!!!! Yay!!!


Music :  Above & Beyond - A State Of Trance 600 Miami


1.43AM
5-4-2013



No comments:

Post a Comment