Sunday, April 7, 2013

'HELP'

Tears Night

1.38AM


Saturday, a day as usual. But the washer machine that dad brought had been delivered to our house today. 


It's a Toshiba fully automatic washer machine. Here goes another cost of house use and another financial carry again. 

0% interest, sounds nice but the truth was the other way round. That's because till the end you still need to pay. 




Noon having lunch at the Italiannies located at The Gardens Mall. 



Then was at the Radio Shack located inside Borders Book Store, because I wanted to return the non working DVI converter to them.


But they don't have and stock for the correct converter for me. So they asked me to exchange item for the same price. 

Then I had nothing els to change but a better audio cable, so I topped up another RM9 to change an Auvio audio cable for my PC from the sound card (3.5mm) to my amplifier (L & R) for my computer speakers.

Then was playing Taiko at the Jusco arcade area. After that, we went to the Sonic Power phone store where we always purchases our phone there. 

Mom need to get a screen protector for her new Samsung Galaxy S III and my sis's Samsung Galaxy S.

Once done, we went to buy Gong Cha and went home.


Since we like to play the Japanese Taiko Drum, and we played the drum like every week.


Therefore, I'm looking for this Bachi (Taiko's Drum Stick) but they were very expensive based on the web.


Then dad said that he can make these for us. I'm very happy for it and looking forward for it.



Dinner time, was having dinner at the West Lake Restaurant located near Petaling Street KL with grandpa (Dad side).


This time we ate mee, not rice. But I din ate much, then I don't know why feel so thirsty and feel so full.

Then I found this cool widgets for my phone. It's a Bell & Ross watch widget which moves and it's a clock. Before I get my real watch, I would just looking at this first and keep waiting till I get it.


'Help'

The responsible of helping a person. Is this important? Or is this a true role on your personality?

I do learn from it. The word of 'help'. I learn many person on it but not many thing. Because from 'help', I could understand a person more. 

Some people do really helps you when they said they will help you, but some will just help you when they feel like helping you, or some take no serious on helping you, or some will just said that will help you but they do it in no hurry, or some said it but no action, or even some told you that will help you but trying to kill you.

You do help someone, you willing to help someone and you took it so serious and finish what you need to help as fast as you could. If you need someone's help, you be happy once the person done what he/she suppose to help. That's why I will try not to allow the people who I helped to wait long.

You sincerely help someone, but does not mean they will help you back. But it's okay, because I help everyone, but everyone will help me but in a different way. I helped the best I could and as fast as I done for what I responsible for, because it's my task. But others might not.

Why would the world be so unfair? Sometimes I just wish that I would born in a village but not in a city.

Don't ask questions for answers, because I hate to answer questions. It always light up a fire. When I don't feel like saying anything, which means i'm in the compressed box.

Or am I tired of helping people? Or should I not to help people? Or maybe who could make me feel better?


Who can make me smile? The true smile? Or the temporary smile? 

Who can patiently makes me smile.....?   ='(


Music : Sander Van Doorn - Love is Darkness (ft Carol Lee)


2.23AM
7-4-2013



1 comment: