Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Toys!!!

Busy Night

1.26AM

I'm back again! My PC was finally done hours ago. It's been days without updating my blog dairy and also 'Cheng Ming' was kinda tired but still needed to go pray grandpa (mom side) on Friday. Miss grandpa so much.. =(

Well, last week I brought an Asus graphic card which was the Asus HD 6950 DirectCU II TOP 3GB DDR5 graphic card.

At first I was thinking about the water cooling system that I mentioned before, but the final decision was not having a water cooling system.

It's because to me, water and digital were not friendly at all. No matter how cool technologies was it, once we talking about water piping, there still chances of leaking.


So I choose to get a new graphic card and I sold my old ones from the Lowyat Forum. Very quickly, post up just for hours and I get replies. Finally night time sold to a very nice Malay boy which named Hafis.


Say bye bye to my old graphic cards (AMD Sapphire HD 6950 2GB DDR5 x2)

I missed the first card so much as that was the card from my parents. But sadly it has heat issue. =(

Then, last week the graphic card I brought, there were something wrong with it. When half way gaming, the screen just black out while the PC hanged unable to do anything. As first I thought was the driver problem, but in the end still suspecting the card has problem in it.

Then the card was sent back to the shop were I brought which was the shop were Chia Kwang work at. I bring my whole Desktop to the shop on last Saturday and they check for 2 hours plus, it was the graphic card problem. So they will send back to ASUS to claim a new graphic card for me. While they were sorry, they borrowed me a HD 7770 graphic card for temporary use till my new graphic card done.

So today was the day. The new graphic card arrived, it was handle by the supervisor as she helped me to claim a new one in an express. So after dinner I brought my Desktop there and let Jackie the technician to remove the HD 7770 and slot in my new ASUS HD 7950. 


The graphic card was huge and it takes up 3 PCI slots as the heat sink were very big to allow the graphic card cool down faster with 2 turbo fans.


The graphic card works fine this time. 


Also, the features it was simple cool.


Also the out looks are cool enough.




We all know Asus brand. Asus was the top motherboard and hardware design in the gaming world. 


The technologies of Asus's hardware were different than others. 

As the hardware came along with overclocked which was covered warranty by Asus because the overclocking was tune originally by Asus itself. We don't really need to tune anything already.



Then, also my mouse was about to spoil. 


So I just brought the new Razer Death Adder 2013 4G Edition with Green LED lights.

This little gaming mouse could go up to 6400 dpi and also it has a technology to enable mouse pad calibration on which Razer mouse pad you were using.

Nothing much different design than my old one but the features inside had changed. 

Once again everything works well and fine. Everything works normal again. Oh look at the time, need to work tomorrow.  If not like this morning, JJ fall asleep and couldn't woke up while I waiting at the LRT station and some of them were still sleeping and or just woke up late. 

Music : Restaurant City Music - Pineapple Overture


1.54AM
2-4-2013


No comments:

Post a Comment