Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Judge Me But Not My Family!

@#^&* Night

12.43AM


Seriously, I'm damn angry today. Forked up my day! 


Morning went to Uncle Seng's Noodle House located at the Subang Uptown.

The noodles here were special and handmade. The taste will be very different than other's noodle!


Later went to Subang Avenue again. Work and call over there in the same place, peace and quiet. Then had some lunch over there and really expensive to cost a breakfast plate for RM20 without drinks. 

Then I was forked up, I was asked about Saturday and so on never join on in the office for work and so on. It's okay, judge all you can even you were not my leader. 


'No people stay with family always geh la', 'hiding in the house with family?' Excuse me? Okay, you really pissed me off, you just forking pissed me off! 


Just shut the fork up man. You can judge me all you wanted, but don't even pull my family in. HALO! MY FAMILY IS MY FAMILY, NON OF YOUR FORKING BUSINESS! WHY DRAG THEM IN? MY FAMILY NOT LET YOU JUDGE ONE YOU BAKARYARO!




You were very lucky that you were not in front of me, if not you really in trouble with me. 


I would just reply, 'You got no right to judge my family' and I'm off the Whatsapp.

You can judge me all you can, but don't ever think of talking about my family if not I will not giving any faces to you. My family is non of you forking business. You don't have a happy family, or any reason behind, you got no forking right to judge people. 



Pissed Off!


Before home, JJ and I went to Mamak Store beside at the Carrefour Building. 

Having some snack and drink as we were hungry already. So just a day had spend RM40+. Really needed to calculate properly if not there were no money left later.

Once home, just realized I forgotten to tell Mom I ate full already. But since Mom already 'Da Pao' Mix Rice, then I finished it just some rice left on due to very full.

Okay, you trigger me up. My favorite watch, someone brought it. That Watch costs about RM13K and more. The watch were called Bell & Ross. 











The pilot watch, I loved it since my high school life until now. It's a watch design base on the old airplane meters and navigator meters.



It looks so classics on the old airplane's dashboard meter's designs. Use to wore by the pilots and jet fighters.



The only simple design. A square shape with a rounded time in the middle. 


A simple design with many uniq colours that lighted me up. 

Few of my friends around do had this watch and I been looking at Bell & Ross for sometimes. Then one of my college mates was having the silver side and black colour background design.


Of cause, so many designs I love all of them. But the only one that I love the most was the Blue design one.


The Bell & Ross Blue BR 03-92 Carbon. Not because of the name, not because of the material, also not because of the brand. It was the design I like it so much. Simple, big watches. I love big watches, the bigger the better. 

So I make up my mind to get one. Asked my Dad to look one for me, looking forward about the watch. For so long I wanted to have one, and now I used my own money to get one of my favorite watch. Waiting for Dad's good news!

I'm still pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

##*#*$#@)#)_)(*@()&@*#%@^%@$@%#(%*#()%^*)(^&#*$^#&%$#&^%#)%


Music : One More Night - Maroon 5


1.20AM
3-4-2013



No comments:

Post a Comment