Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bell & Ross

Crazy Night

12.05 AM


Today saw one actual Bell & Ross watch on hand. Was a great watch and it's the most basic one shown on the left.

It's black colour with white colour numbers and pointers. The time was easy to look at, the numbers were big.

Weight just nice, size is big enough for me. Simple yet nice. 





Dad helped me ask for the Blue colour Bell & Ross watch, but unfortunately the guy don't have blue colour but the white colour one. 


Well, it's okay. But hope he will get one Blue colour for me as I already ready up the money here. >_<

Among all designs in Bell & Ross, Blue is my favorite one which because I like blue colour.




If there's no blue, others colour also is an option to me as you can see above the Chronograph version's colours are very nice too. Well not the black one because it's hard to see the time numbers.


Well, I do like almost all the design of it. This is why when I was college time I talk about Bell & Ross but nobody supports or event know about this watch.


It's not the matter of brand, it's the design from an old airplane dashboard meters.

Well the basic one at the left was the most simple design among all the Bell & Ross watches designs. 




Above was the Ceramic versions. There are only 2 available at the moment. These 2 colours, Green and Blue do look nice, but I will not consider it because I'm afraid of the Ceramic will crack when you accidentally drop it or accidentally hit by force. 



Okay, I don't really understand on these 2 design, totally black and totally white.

Well, base on the official website, it says this watch was designed in reference to stealth bombers. Undetectable yet totally never visible.

Oh okay. But this is a watch, how am I going to see the time when it was totally never visible?

It should be kept as a collections only.

Even you wear it, it will be just a fashion watch. I believe you are the same as me, having difficulties look at the time on these 2 watches.






Others than the normal one, they do have uniq design. Just like the poster above, that was the one design and a limited edition Air Force version watch. 

Then there's this compass and speed version in yellow colour design watches. 

It's very obvious that's a pilot watch, not the normal pilot, I mean the jet pilot. 

It's nice, but I will not consider these yet. I will consider a normal basic design or Chronograph and also even GMT as these watches design were basic and pretty simple.




There are many more cool designs. Square with circle was a perfect match on these. So far as I know only Bell & Ross had these square with circle design. This is the unig part I like, because many watches out there was the normal circle or square but not join together both shapes.

Looking forward my dad's friend to find one for me, I love it so much!!!!!!!

Waiting for it everyday~~~~~~~~


Music : Prayer Break @ ASOT 600 Kuala Lumpur (15-03-2013)


12.41AM
4-4-2013



No comments:

Post a Comment