Wednesday, April 10, 2013

No Ask No Gain

Pain Night

12.01AM

Suffer in pain. Back hurt and pain non stop. No matter sit, sleep or walk, it keeps on pain. Nothing is better than a family. No matter what happens on you, they will be always by your side specially Mom.


During lunch time, in the Kopi Tiam were many beer in the fridge. Then was wondering about a bucket as I been looking for it since very long. 


No ask no gain, I asked the kor kor which he always sit at the counter for a bucket, he really gave one Guinness bucket and it's free.

Some more, this bucket was stuck at the bottom among all buckets and it's the most clean one.

He patiently take it out for me and don't event wan a single cents from me. Thank you so much!


Yup, it's finally here! My Dad was so awesome!!!!!!!

He found the watch I wanted! It's the colour I wanted too!


Just matter of days he helped me to ask his friend to find me a Blue Bell & Ross Black Carbon. 


Blue blue blue. My favorite colour! 

Big yet simple design, easy to see the numbers of the time. 

Runs in automatic engine which does not need a battery.




Just got everything good! Now it's just waiting for dad to make me a Taiko Bachi (Drum Sticks).


Taiko Bachi it's like I use it for every Saturday when playing Taiko Drum.

At the web, Taiko Bachi were very expensive and even it was cheap, but the shipping were very expensive.

Every day, just waiting for Saturday. A day where all family members stay together and walking around together.


Music:  -Non-


12.18AM
18-4-2013





No comments:

Post a Comment