Sunday, March 3, 2013

杨怡 Came Midvalley Megamall


Sweating Night

1.56AM

Aloha, this Saturday morning woke up with tiredness, or should I say afternoon? Whole night hard to sleep and don't really remember what happen in the dream, all I remember was running here and there, but for what? Whatever la. 

Then before we go Midvalley Megamall, we had to fetch sister from tuition. From now on, Saturday is a Family Day, if nothing special please do not disturb. So we went to Madam Kwan for our lunch and today again I ate the Fried Rice, taste not salty at all. Don't really know what's wrong with the cook/chief this afternoon. 

Normally the fried rice taste is very good, enough taste and salty. Well, whole table food only my food tasteless can say so. Really kinda hard to eat, but I kept on ate finish it without adding any soya sauce.



After our lunch, we were plan to go Jusco for the arcade game that we use to go. Then mom was asking me the people on G floor event hall, so many people there and the Japan brand Kinohitmisu was so familiar. Think for a little while, we remembered that this brand's ambassador was 杨怡 'Yiong Yi' from TVB Hong Kong Drama. Then we saw many fans there holding 杨怡's name on the board, then we knew that 杨怡 will come. 


 As we waited there to see 杨怡 real look, because many celebrities look prettier than on the TV. Then finally we saw her, walking out to the stage. She look more pretty than on the TV and skinny too. She is so friendly that waving her hand saying hello with us.





PS: I don't know why the quality here so bad. 
The facebook HD was fine.


杨怡's drama was nice. I watch since the TVB 溏心風暴 drama that 杨怡 involve in until the latest dramas. Specially the On Call 36, that the best one that 杨怡 was a doctor. 

Then after we capture photos of 杨怡, we went to Jusco already while I post up the photos to the Instagram and Facebook while friends telling me why did not tell them that 杨怡 was coming to Midvalley Megamall. I was like, I also don't know she will come.  =.=

Then night we went to KL China Town, the West Lake for our dinner. My favorite, 'Nga Bou Yi Mee'!!!!!

Haha, after that we went home to watch CZ 12 that brought from Speedy, but the DVD quality was so bad. Gonna complain it with the receipt. 


A day with laughter. Without mood-less.

2.26AM
3-3-2013




No comments:

Post a Comment