Sunday, March 10, 2013

Saturday

Bored Night
1.14 AM


Trance, my favorite music of all. Each time when I listen to Trance, I had to download them specially ASOT (A State of Trance) by Armin Van Buuren, or listen to the Digitaly Imported Radio apps. This time, just realized that Apple TV actually do have radio apps and even has the world wide radio station which means included Trance Channel! 


Oh ya, today is Family Day which dumped down everything to be with family if there's nothing really important issues. The only day which all family members to be together for the whole afternoon. 

Where do we had our lunch? The Italiannies at The Garden's Mall simply the best Italian food. Just had my favorite Carbonara for my lunch. 



Well, as usual. The Jusco arcade place. Taiko the Japanese Drum game that I use to play with my sister. Many people likes this game as there were many pro people which able to play the so called devil's mode which your hand will be very busy hitting the drum from the beginning of the music until the end. Well, I'm not that kind of level yet. I only get to play hard level not the devil's level. I will get tired easily with this game for hitting the drum so many times and it uses a lot of energy and focusing.


Then, about the Apple TV, the problem is I need to on my Amplifier to use the Apple TV as the HDMI cable was connected to the amplifier then only from the amplifier to the TV. Which means I can't use the Apple TV without turning on the amplifier. Even I plug my HDMI cable to the TV, Apple TV only had sound on the TV but not the amplifier. 


So I spend RM79.90 (A bit heart pain) for this cool brand AUVIO High Quality Opitcal Audio Cable at the Radio Shack, so I can choose to use or not the use the amplifier while using the Apple TV. The sound quality with this cable was very good and can consider this brand next equipment.

It's tea time. We spend our tea time at the Sweet Chat with some snacks and drinks. My favorite Durian Pancake!
After that we all went home and waited for dinner time as every Saturday we will having dinner with Grandpa (Father's side).

The decision made was having dinner at the Purple Cane located at Shaw Parade KL. The food there was nice and all cooked with less oil.



Then as usual, we went to the Purple Cane Tea Garden after our dinner for Chinese Tea. 

Night time, bored, nothing to do, can't sleep, not always in a drama mood.... Aiyaya....


1.37AM
10-3-2013


No comments:

Post a Comment