Sunday, March 17, 2013

Replace For 14 and 16 March

Night

2.14AM


14 March 2013

It was the day were I'm going to follow dad to see Sifu with JJ. We woke up at 6AM in the morning to avoid traffic jam later when on our way, so we arrived there around 7.30AM+. Then, we only realized that Sifu will be coming on 11AM. Oh my, what els to do? So we helped to arrange the tables and chairs there and then we went to near by Kopi Tiam to ate our breakfast. 


A little while, a phone calls to dad's handphone and it's looking for me, then just noticed that my Charge Card was being used by others people. That means Fraud Card, then I destroy my card and wait the card center to send me a new one. 



Then later on, it's 11AM. Sifu arrived with 30KG weight on him. When you see Sifu, you will feel so happy while Sifu keep smiling to you, talking and blessing to you. Sifu is from Thailand Krabi while 365 days a year, Sifu only will be there for less than 30 days. So it's very rare chance you could meet Sifu. Feel so lucky that can meet Sifu.



16 March 2013

Saturday, Midvalley Megamall. Family and I went to Fong Lye, a Taiwan food cuisine located at The Garden's Mall. The fod is awesome!!












After that we went to Jusco again then followed by Juice Works and again all the workers recognize us. 








Then night time, was having dinner with grandpa (Father Side) at Lot 10 Hutong which all the nice food from KL can be found here. 


Later at home, was trying to copy files from my phone. Once plug in USB, all my photos are gone. What had happened? Lucky there's a software PC Inspector File Recovery helped me to find back all the missing photos and videos. Even some of the videos were missing, but it's okay. Most important were my photos are back.

Well, nothing special going one.




2.42AM
17-3-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment