Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wednesday

Night

1.58AM

Wednesday, work starts in the early morning with the same telemarketing sales again. Doing calls in my very own office table.




Until noon, colleagues and I went to D.U. cafe near our office to had our lunch. So I ordered this Yee Mee which taste very nice.


After lunch in the office, Ady was watching me play the iPad game called Fruit Ninja HD. He shake his head because I played into high score.


Then later, was went to the Sunway Pyramid again because JJ wanted to buy the Kappa Polo T-Shirt. At the same time, I also brought another Red Kappa Polo T-Shirt which cost around RM110+ after discount. The colour was simply awesome and I even wish to buy most of the different colour Polo T-Shirts.

Night time, JJ came and stay over night in my house as tomorrow we will follow my dad to pray Sifu in the very early morning. Then now, just realised that my Asus Tablet touch screen something went wrong. Had to bring it to warranty fix. Sick of digital devices. Had to bring all the way to Lowyat Plaza in KL. A very jam place and hard to find parking.

Tired of it. Just going to sleep now.

Via iPad Mini

2.08AM
14-3-2013



No comments:

Post a Comment