Monday, March 25, 2013

Worries & Concern about my beloved PC

Moody Night

1.40AM


Sunday, woke up and having lunch at nearby house. This Kopi Tiam is just less than one KM from my house.



Then after that was at the Central Hypermarket located at the Old Klang Road.


Mom brought a lot of stuffs there for our daily use and foods. So we grab and grab till end up RM350+ in the bill. 

After that, we went back home and do house works and after that I took a nap due to lack of sleep, woke up in the middle of the night and can't sleep for a while.


There's this problem hanging around. My most lovely Desktop PC, it's like part of my life. I spend almost everything to it. What I concern about it the temperature always, and now it begins to make me worry about it. 

One day, a warning sign board that I attached on the right side of my PC panel fell down. I was wondering why will it fell down in a sudden? It was attached with strong double side tapes. Then later on, my PC temperature shown in the meter is more than usual. I was suspecting there's something went wrong inside my PC. Until now a days, the warning message pop-up shown that PC system was in high temperature. 



Yes, it's extremely hot that you could able to start boiling waters. I was worrying about the component that will they melt or burned up?


Hardware always can't last long for you. But I really don't wan to change it. 

This was the first Graphic Card I had which was a gift from my parents. No matter how, I will find ways to save if at all cost that I could afford. 

Oh dear, I will cry it there's anything happen to it. It's part of my life. 

I'm trying to identify it and trying fix it. 

But there's nothing I could do in the system as all settings are fine and normal. 


I asked for assistance, all you can do it try adding fans to your systems. Well, everyone knows my PC had lots of cooling fans and that's how my Graphic Card looks like, a ATi Sapphire HD6950. A box design, how and where can I add cooling fans on it?

Second advice from professionals, water cooling systems. Just like cars radiator cooling system, it's the same but just inside a PC.


XSPC, a water cooling brand that recommended by them. I did some research on it, it was a famous professional PC water cooling system. 


I was concern on the leaking part, when there's water in digital will cause sensitive questions. 


Around the web and forums, there's only one series were leaking but already discontinue manufacturing already. I was searching all ways but still either you change your card into a new one or changing the cooler. 


RS D5 EX240


So this XSPC (RS series) RayStorm D5 EX240 Water Cooling Kit was recommended to my system. As it has the ring to tighten the water pipe tubes. 


Then use these, XSPC Razor 6970 water block cooler to cool down my graphic card.

it really sound interested to me but was concern about the maintenance also with wondering it's there any leaking problem with this? 

So far in the web and forums got no complains on this and also was the best cooling choice in the surveys.  

If really I made it to my system, the radiator will be placed on top of my PC which will be expose and easily damage if there's anything dropping on it.



That's how it looks if I use it into my system. 

But I'm not in that hurry about it. Just the question is how long can my graphic card survive? I'm so sad for it. Nobody knows how much I worry about it.

What should I do? 

=(
=(
=(


Music: None (no mood to hear)


2.24AM
25-3-2013


No comments:

Post a Comment