Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunway Pyramid Kappa

Night After The Rain

1.51AM

It's been so long never had a healthy living. For the whole week had no sick, no stomach pain, no gastric no nothing. I would consider it better than last few months, every week sick, every time pain. How stupid that I would make myself like this? Think back last time what are the purpose of joining in? Others than money? Time Freedom... That's the reason of it. How could I forget the answer of it? What so ever. I rather sleep more to make myself more energy to work for the rest of the day rather than being forced and tired for whole day. 

Sunday, was different the way use to be. Family and I went to Sunway Pyramid for a walk. In fact, I'm not that good in navigating the places in the mall. At first we had decided our lunch at the Sushi Zanmai, but the Q was too long so end up in Sakae Sushi.


The menu here was digital. They used the Apple iPad as ordering menu, which means there were Apple iPads on every single table. Cool technology huh?


Then, there's this brand I had been searching for every mall. So this brand's store was appear in front of me without any expectations. Kappa, the Italia brand that not really famous in Malaysia. Just only realized that in Malaysia there were only 3 outlets they had. One in Sunway Pyramid and two at Penang. This brand wasn't that famous yet in Malaysia. But I like the colours and the logo of the brand's shirt specially on the Polo T. The designs are similar with the Polo Ralph Lauren, but to me it does not matter cause I like the Kappa Logo also. The logo was one male (Left) and one female (Right) facing each other's back to back. 




Just brought 2 Blue Polo T from Kappa. The colours are very nice and the price still consider affordable, will get others colour from Kappa soon. I rather buy Kappa but not Polo Ralph Lauren cause Polo Ralph Lauren is way too expensive. Will buy from Kappa again for others design and/or colours.



Also, today is the day for England Badminton Final, which is Dato Lee Chong Wei VS Chen Long. Even Dato Lee Chong Wei did not win the finals, but he is still the best and he will be the person who I respect all the time. 

Time just passed so fast. Time is not enough. Time just goes by like a wind. 



2.25AM
11-3-2013


No comments:

Post a Comment