Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Luck or Gifted ???

Tired Night

12.42AM


Work day start again on Monday with blue blue mood. Also, a day solve part of my problems and questions inside my head with my cousin brother Lawrence, really thank him for being so patience to teach me and guiding me my road path.

He was explaining everything and guiding me for the whole morning with just a cup of tea. Without disturb, most of the problems do found it's answers. Really thank him for guiding me until lunch time then after that I continue my works.

Was testing my cousin brother Lawrence's new White BMW 320i sound system today and found out many cool things in the car functions. So that will be my future car after Mini Cooper.

Well, could I say it's my luck? Or as dad says that is gifted? Found a filled up Ang Pau on the floor. It filled up so much money that could able brought something new.




Me, JJ, Ah Seong, Marcus and Ah Hong were planned to had dinner in Midvalley Megamall on 5pm+ but we only leave office at 5.30pm as we had works to settle.


So we had our dinner in this Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant located at The Gardens Mall. The food here was simply awesome! Tasty but yet Thirsty, means need to drink a lot of water after that meal.




A table full of food!

A photo taken by Ah Seong on my phone
(Left Ah Hong, Right Marcus)

After that meal, everyone was so full and stratify with the food. So where next? I went to Mac Shop and to me, I believe money pick from floor and/or win from gamble must use all not to keep because it's a temporary luck, but if you keep longer will brings bad luck. So I spend all the money that I picked up on the Ang Pau. So I decided to buy a Mac Apple TV.




Cool, it's so small yet so functional technology. Some more this was the smallest Apple TV yet with Black colour which fits my house's TV equipment which all are black in colour. Unlikely the old Apple TV was so big so expensive and white in colour.

Then after that, they decided to go Papa Rich for second round. Oh my gosh, I'm so full and I'm not gonna drink or eat anything while Ah Seong still ordered ABC Iced to eat. ZZZZzzzzz Gosh....

Later on, all were so tired because were after work. So we went home and I'm gonna rest now.

And who is trying to hack my Google Account? Keep log me out and Google keeps telling me someone change my password ask me to reset. My Google Account got nothing but just a blog. No money here, no need to waste your time to hack. Want to hack to find those have money one. ZZZZzzzzzzz............

1.25AM
5-3-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment