Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Little Ferrari Pen

Bored Night

2.15AM



Saturday, here we go again Mid Valley Mega Mall and same parked at The Garden's Mall. Then where do we had for our lunch?


It's Yoshino Japanese Restaurant again! Located at Midvalley Megamall facing outside at the same row between Starbucks Coffee and Kim Gary HK Restaurant. 




And there's my favorite Char Siew Ramen! This Ramen is fill full with Char Siew on top with Tonkotsu soup!

Among all the Japanese food, Tonkotsu Ramen is my favorite food! No matter where or which restaurant, as long the Tonkotsu Ramen is nice, then I okay with it. ^_^

But till now still don't know why, the Yoshino Japanese Restaurant was a nice place and the Ramen was nice too, and there's very few customers only. Always went there and less customer inside.



After out lunch, there was a F1 (Formula One) event going on at the Center Court. 4 Ferrari F1 Cars were demo there for photo shooting. 


Also there's few booth selling T-shirts and many more. Until I saw the pen I wanted to buy was available there, which is a Ferrari F300 Sheaffer Ball Pen. This was the pen that I wanted to buy, so only a few pen model could be use to compare with, still at last I chooses the model I want with my name engraved on it.


  
Since I purchases an expensive pen, there were free vouchers for having photo shoot with the Ferrari F1 Demo Cars and a free F1 driving game. So I decided to gave it to my little brother which he love cars a lot and also games. 


Haha, he loves it so much and so excited. Don't worry, when I have money I will buy one Steering-Wheels so you can play at home too. <3


Yup, that silly Taiko Drum Arcade again, located at the Aeon Jusco Midvalley 1st Floor. Each Saturday sis and I will be playing this Taiko Drum for 4 songs.


But sometimes really sick of the drum stick which we called it Taiko Bachi, some of it were very heavy and some of it were tied with short string for afraid of people stealing it. Who wanna steal that old dirty Taiko Bachi anyway. 

Was wondering were could I get myself a Taiko Bachi? Were they for sale some where in KL?


Then after that we went home and I was taking a nap till almost dinner time had to wake up to take a bath. 

So, was planned to go Hakka Restaurant located at KL near Pavilion KL and beside Butter Factory Moet & Chandon Club Bar with Grandpa (Father side). While on the way, suddenly I played back this game in my iPad Mini called Diner Dash! Which was a game that Flo ('You' the character that you control in the game) solo being a waiter in the restaurant. 





So once we arrived, there were not many people yet. Also there's only jockey valet parking here which you need to drop down at the main entrance and leave your car to jockey. 

The food here all were Hakka style and they were very delicious! Also, kinda expensive for having a dinner here too. =.=''




After that, I was Earth Hour 60. Which means if you support it, you need to turn off your lights in your house for an hour. It started from 8.30pm, but never mind we were not home yet as dad and mom were going to KL China Town to brought some flowers. 

Nothing much to do at night, no movie today as dad sore throat not feeling well and he went to bed early. Then others all facing own digital devices, iPad, phone, Game Boy and PC which was me. 

I was playing this game called Sniper 2 Ghost Warriors, my favorite shooting game, sniper. Was a game that using Sniper gun to Snipe around, this will test your steady skill and eye sharpness. 



After that game, was writing dairy blog until now. Oh no, it's late again. Borrriiiiiinggg......

Time Flies..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Music: Warm up - A State Of Trance 600 Live KL

3.01AM
24-3-2013








No comments:

Post a Comment