Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Day of Suffer

Weak Night

12.56AM

A day started with a weak health. Early in the morning, I already suspicious my stomach not feeling well. But I didn't care about it as I go fetch JJ and go to work. Until the office, I went toilet for few times. After that we went to lunch at the Bits & Pieces Cafe just below our office and we call it Canteen because we always had our meal there.

 
Then finally today I went to settle my bank accounts. Just take all the balance in Ambank and put into my Maybank account. Then putting my savings there and put some into my working account.

 Say bye bye to my Ambank Account as I closed it already

Well, trying to had lunch but no longer sit together with others agents. No slot and expecting you to sit next table as you are different team. Therefore, we sit our own table but in the end still moved to Kenny and Lawrence's table while Boss Victor join us later. Yes I just get my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, why do you need to keep looking at me? I can't get it before you do? XXXX that shit.


Then later, I keep went to toilet again. So I decided to go home but I stopped by at The Gardens to use the toilet in The Gardens Club Member Lounge. The toilet is the most comfortable toilet among all shopping malls because you will have individual toilet rooms. But you don't know how suffer is it to stay there so sick for hours until you are in the condition. Leg were so numb and so pain in the stomach. As I sad for JJ that he need to wait me for so long.


After that, it was a massive traffic jam and I had to fetch JJ to Sri Petaling LRT Station which will pass by 2 school road which has a lot of cars there. Until home, there was Pasar Malam near my house and until I went home and look for toilet again.


It's an abnormal day as I did not touch my Desktop at all because I was so weak to play computer games. Anyway, don't feel like gaming at all. Just keep myself silent mode in the night. Pain in silent.

1.30AM
26-2-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment