Monday, February 25, 2013

Time is Not Enough

Moody Cold Night

12.52AM

In the next 9 hours will be start working.  It was so fast that CNY already passed by and back to normal days. Seriously, feel so bored already, yea everyone does. Some more each Monday will be talking the same things again. I will be going there in the morning but skipping the meeting of talking the same page over and over again. I'm very suffer for the pressure-ness of it. Because of this system started, my stomach pain few times a week.

This noon family and I (Except Dad as he went to temple) went to the Paradigm Mall for a walk. Then we spend our lunch in the Sushi Zamai.

The Spicy Ramen

After that, we went for a walk in the mall and once again I got nothing to buy so I decided to window shopping and in the end, only mom and sis get to buy some stuffs. Well, sometimes I really wanted to buy some shirts and pants, but think a little longer, do I have time to wear this? Work > Formal, after work > Pajamas. Which means only weekends and holidays only able to wear it. So in the end did not buy.

Later, I was getting drowsy as the running nose medicine makes me feel sleepy. So I had to force attention when driving plus when on our way home, it's such a heavy rain. Family when reach home, I felt a sleep. Lucky I washed the toilet yesterday night to so have to wash it in the noon. 


It's dinner time. Firstly, dad decided to had our dinner in the Vietnam Restaurant at the Plaza OUG. But turn round and round in the car, decision changed into western food Star Village.


It's located behind my house, which is as the Kuchai Lama. OUG do have one branch but mom said there were no aircon that's why we change to Kuchai Lama's branch. The place was very nice and classic, very nice environment with oldies musics playing in the air. The food choice wasn't that much, but the taste of the food still can consider here. Price for 2 person will be less than RM100 (Well, it depends how you order).  



Then in the night, got nothing to do but just stay at home. Dad brought the Soya Bean Milk for Tang Yuan, but unfortunately the Tang Yuan was 'Fat Mou' already. So cannot eat, just drink the Soya Bean Milk.

Then night I discovered a game, (actually already have long time ago =.=) which is call Jurassic Park Builder. I like to play games that you can build you own town or park or even village. 


So this is how the game looks like. It's still small as I just started the game, compare to my Smurf Village is way big different. 


 Big different? Haha.



Well, the time really not enough. Day by day passed like a light shine goes by. To me, I still can't let go my own part. I'm trying so hard to stay around with my family. No matter gaming, or facebooking or even watching TV, as long is around with them. Feeling do deep and heavy on me. Moody night. =( 


Under cover of the night

To find another place underneath the morning light


2.00AM
25-2-2013




No comments:

Post a Comment