Monday, February 18, 2013

Every Bored Sunday

Tears Night

1.56AM


The day before I slept on 4am in the night, therefore I end up waking on 12pm. This time we went to lunch at Mc Donald's at the Plaza OUG. Normally I use to like to eat the Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe as that's the only favourite burger to me. But this time I don't feel like eating anything, therefore I ordered the Fillet O Fish. Since woke up, I start observing my phone, the battery is drying up faster and faster. But still I did not though of anything about it yet. As I always said, bored Sunday. Sunday is the most boring day, and dad went to temple again. We did not go any where els and went back home after our lunch since mom said she is bored of walking in the mall.
 
Once back home, house work starts. I was ironing the shirt, and again I felt very dizzy and hot. I can't contact to the hot environment, it makes me suffer dizzy. I only kept quiet as don't want any trouble later. Then when finish, I fall into the sofa and don't wanna be look dizzy and I just sleep without allowing people know I was very dizzy. Since there's nothing to, just sleep to hide my dizziness.
 

Once awake, dad is already home and it's almost dinner time, I took a bath and we went out dinner at the Salak South Garden Fatty Mok Yong Tau Fu.
 
Later on we were back home and watch TV. There was nothing to watch, Only switching channel here and there. Then my sister just came back from Hong Kong and she start her Hong Kong story there while complaining a bored trip. Well, I already been to Hong Kong many times. The first time I been there was age 5, Hong Kong and China. The latest was last year I been there. Hong Kong is just a place to walk around and buy some cheap stuffs and eat some Hong Kong Food.

Now, I realise my phone battery is draining very fast. When I go out for dinner, my phone was 50%, only a couples of whatsapp, the battery turned 30% when I was eating. When I reach home, the battery becomes 15%. Are you serious? Spoil at this time? I don't really have the extra money for a phone now, why things need to be broken when I was poor? Why aren't anything spoil when I have extra money? Should I sell my favourite collections to get a new phone? Iphone Sucks, spoil easy and battery spoil more easily. What should I do now? Sell? Of fix it with the cost of a new phone?
 
Nobody knows how I feel tonight, nobody knows how pain am I tonight. Nobody...knows....how much tears....I fall.... tonight.......


 2.33AM
18-2-2013

 

No comments:

Post a Comment