Monday, February 4, 2013

The LED TV

Night of horror
1.40AM

For these days, dad was thinking to get an LED TV 55inch. I was so happy, but yet mom not really agree due to financial problems (which is true condition). Yesterday noon, we were at the Midvalley. As I went to Harvey Norman to buy the printer ink, dad was surveying the TVs and in the end, Samsung 6 Series 55inch LED TV was the target and it cost RM5999.
 That's how it looked like. Mom knew it and when we walked out, mom was calling dad to buy it but at the same time call my dad not to rush. As a son, how would you feel? Happy of-cause. But in the end, was suggested to survey in TBM. In the night after dinner, dad purposely drove all the way to TBM and look for the TV. Eventually, the sales man was not smart enough and not even know about the TV functions. But than mom said that 'You are not gonna buy it now aren't you?'. After that dad's face was blacked and say NO I JUST SEE THE MODELS, then we left the place.

    RM5399? Mom and I saw this in the Paradigm Mall's Harvey Norman. With this, mom called dad and told him about this promo and already decided to buy it. But there's a question, how many HDMI Cable we use? Total is 2 because the 3rd one is TM Happy TV which we will not touch it at all. But mom refuse to buy and said we should go home and check it.

When home, the TV went something wrong, because the settings goes messy. Mom said that she actually don't even feel to buy it cause she don't really need it. How would I feel? The main is she spread the news about to buy it but now refuse to buy it. A blank happiness of a day. Finally, dad get the settings right and the TV goes into colour but still the green line was there.

I did research this on the web, this problem is common and it will turn worse into flicker screen. But non of them even get my message or maybe they act did not get it. Maybe everyone think I spend on unnecessarily things, but it's not cool at all. Sometimes, not just because of one thing, but I'm not totally sad for the TV, because before that I was happy to have a new TV for CNY. But now, I don't know why I feel so sad, I don't know why these days really hard for me to move one. Live for nothing? Or live for something? (Not the TV Fault, get it right) I knew mom was good, and she loves me much, I knew it.

I don't know why. All I feel now is sad on these days or months while nobody know it because I don't wan when people ask me and my answer is I don't know why. CNY not here yet and I already got no luck at all..... Things all infront of me but i can't get it.... How would my following days be???????????? 

2.00AM
4-2-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment