Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Galaxy Has Born

Silent Night

12.50 AM

How much do you think does an iPhone 4 worth? You know, second-hand I mean. It worth RM1000 on the forum? Well, I brought it to the shop, it worth RM700 net***. iPhone 4 was a good phone, I like the apps and the games. But the most important part is, the battery. Battery is the most important role in the phone and how long the phone could be last for will very depending on it. This white iPhone 4 on the left, the battery turn dry extremely fast. How ever, Say bye bye to it as I sold it off already.



I went to Midvalley this afternoon with my brother. It was suffer to brought a hot tempered little brother, hitting and kicking me while you unable to stop him. My back was hurt, my arm was hurt. However, I had no choice but continue to Midvalley as he keep screaming for the arcade game in Jusco. My mom was sick, she can't even make a move when she feels dizzy. So the only thing I can do is helping her to do house work and so on. For those in office talking about me, you can talk all you want. Because you will never understand the meaning about family in the first place.

I'm age 22, seriously I'm suppose to be studying in the uni right now. I regretted on my studies, I did regret not to choose IT. But even I did make my choice, it's too expensive to study IT. By that time, my course of advertising and marketing designs costs around RM30k. I can see how hard my father helped me on my studies in the college. That's RM30k, how about RM80k for IT studies? Later on the higher level studies? Even parents said so, don't worry about money son/daughter, as long you choose the course. But will you just choose it without thinking about the financial? So sorry, I can't do it. 

Some how, today I sold my iPhone 4 to the shop in Midvalley. Of cause, a new phone was born today. 

Yes! The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is in the house! This phone is limited stocks and best selling phones of all because the battery were so good. In this phone, really thanks to my mom who helped me to get this phone and asked the shop person get one reserve for me. Now all left is the casing, looking forward to get the cover casing.



I'm happy with it, Yes I am. But I really don't know why specially on night, I feel so mood-less. Is it because too silent in the night? Or? Maybe?

1.16AM
23-2-2013



No comments:

Post a Comment