Monday, February 11, 2013

CNY 年初一


A Very Tired Night
3.16AM
The first day of Chinese New Year, as I said will be wearing this Blue Chinese Shirt for whole day till the late night. This morning I woke up at 11am, no longer lunch time will be at my grandma house (mom side). After that around 1.45pm, I went to visit my dear love's house and spend an hour plus there. I don't really know if her dad is testing my knowledge or just a chat that asking me questions about the properties and the working experiences. I don't really know about it, but all I do is listen and answer. 
Around 3.30pm, I brought my dear love to my house and to my grandma house. My family were so happy to meet her and my aunt chat with her so interestingly. Then I was playing Black Jack with my cousins. But the luck today wasn't that good and I lose but lucky yesterday win some, therefore no win no lose. Then later on I fetch my dear love back to her house as she can join back her family for dinner later.
No longer it's dinner time. We had booked the vegetarian restaurant at the Cheras with my grandpa (father side).
  
We were having dinner with my uncles and my 2 little cousins. But the restaurant wasn't that good as the menu not complete. They only have chosen dishes as they already cooked standby for customer so the food wasn't that nice.
After dinner, they all came over my house and chit chat. Till the 9.30pm, JJ, Siew Chor and Chia Kwang came my house. Once they came over, the first thing they stick on is my Computer. Because that my gaming spec computer and they keep fully utilize my Crossfire Graphic Card.
As Chia Kwang, once he sit down with the new Dead Space 3 Game and he will never move away, haha. Later around 1am, we went to the Mc Donald near my house for supper and chit chat until 2.45am and then back home.
 
The Ang Pau Pack I get wasn't that much, but the amount of it is not bad at all. Kinda hapy with the amount I have and it was a good time for me as I'm going for a vacation with my dear love on the Thursday and tomorrow hang out with my brothers to movies which means I need to use some money. This Chinese New Year is tiring, but I can say is a good week ahead as family is family which nothing ever can replace them.
Tired, gonna sleep now. Night.




3.44AM
11-2-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment