Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Tired Saturday

Hot Weather Night

1.57AM

Saturday, today my mom recovered from her sick. Why do I know that? Because when I woke up, I was still inside my room and I can hear my mom's voice from my room even my room door closed. This Saturday did not went to Midvalley. This time is Pavilion KL. I like this mall as the mall is wide and big, comfortable to walk around in this mall. So we went to this Ichiban Japanese restaurant to had our lunch. There were many people there but just standing there and watch the big tuna fish. Well, we just went in to had our Sushi.


Later on we walk around in the mall and window shopping. Was looking for phone casing but you know, the Pavilion KL, what also expensive except the Daiso store. Then half way, Mom brought a bag and sis brought a watch. Then we went to have some tea break, a Chinese Lion Dance begin to perform at the G floor. 


A lot people there, just like watching Chinese Stage Drama. Then the funny part is, I would say the Chinese Lion feel so happy today because many people there or can say 80% of the people there give him Ang Pau. Haha. Then later we buy some bread from Lavender Bakery and we went home.

Choon Lian call up today for dinner. So before that when I played the Subway Surfer and thsi time I broke new record. 




Yea, 3541540 my personal best records. For so long to keep up the missions into x30 points. Then later on we went to this Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie Italian cafe at the Taman Desa shop lot to had dinner with Choon Lian.



The food was very nice, the mushroom soup is very good as you can see a lot of mushroom in the soup, the Mushroom & Ham Spaghetti was so tasty and as well the Pizza. Will consider this cafe and will go back there again for the tasty Italian food. Also, the bread bakeries were very nice too!






Then later, we went to Saturday Pasar Malam to look for my phone casing. And finally I had spend RM25 there to get a plain casing for my phone. 



Also, there's this little Elephant Key Chain from Choon Lian. It's a souvenir from India as Choon Lian went to India for 9 days last week. Then was gaming with my PC and copy some games from my PC.



Till now, late night again. A bad habit? Yea I know. But I use to it. The only time of spaces for me to write this. I need a peace and silent place to write.


2.39AM
24-2-2013


No comments:

Post a Comment