Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Chinese Lion Part 2

Mood-less Night

12.44AM



20 Feb 2013, around 1.30pm, it's Danny's new office open ceremony. Danny's office were just nearby our office, just neighbor in the middle shop lot top floor. This time, there were 8 Chinese Lion there with a barbecue  pork. It was a grand opening and many people around nearby also come and watch the Chinese Lion Dance. They were 3 lorry to bring over 8 Chinese Lion. We believe 8 is the lucky number which bring us luck and wealth. As you can see in the picture, can consider many Chinese Lion there.  




This time the Chinese Lion dance was batter than Monday. The Chinese Lions were so naughty and playful, that's the spirit of it. They were playing around and walking around to play with us. I was wandering, how to fit 8 Chinese Lion in Danny's office? That's why I did not follow up as too many people and Chinese Lions up there. Imagine there were 8 Chinese Lion running around you, it's fun to have them around with and you will feel the energy of them for our luck and wealth. 



Celebrating with fireworks and the loudness that representing power of luck. Celebration with Moet & Chandon with full of laughter. 



Do you know about the BR1M 2.0? I just received a letter from them state that I'm qualify to get RM250. 


















Yea, with a little red Ang Pau. So I get this RM250 this morning. The letter asked me to go to Bangsar to get it at the Lorong Maroof. Honestly, I don't know where is Lorong Maroof, I just follow my little GPS to guild me there and when I saw many Barisan National flag, then I know is there. I'm so lucky that I don't have to listen talks from BN and long Q. When I arrived, it just takes 1 minit to take the money. After that I went to Maybank cash out because you only can cash out from Maybank, CIMB, BSN.


 Long ago I already think of opening a savings account in Maybank. To open savings account in Maybank, you need to deposit RM250. So now I have RM250, therefore I open an account there. Maybank is much more easier to access, ATM located everywhere. So I opened a savings account from Maybank and they gave me this Manchester United Debit Card. Well, I'm not really fancy of Manchester United Football Club, but the card look nice to me and among all team I do support Manchester United team. Football I only watch the Fifa World Cup Match, others I rarely watch them.






..........................................
I don't need expensive gift. I just need a useful gift from your heart. That's more than enough. Why is it so simple you can't do it. Buying expensive things does not mean better to me. I don't need you to buy me expensive things.

1.26AM
21-2-2013




No comments:

Post a Comment