Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 2 CNY


Hot Weather and Tired Night
3.31AM
The day 2 of CNY. Hang out with my buddies to Midvalley for movies. JJ suppose to fetch me on 11am while I over slept and woke up at 10.45am. It's such a rush but I already use to it as normal when I work is similar situation. Then we arrive Midvalley at 11.30am and we had breakfast and lunch there in the Toast Box. It's just me, JJ, Siew Chor and Chia Kwang. After having our meal, we went to the Jusco to play some arcade games there. Meanwhile, we were walking around as we still had a lot of time until our movie on 1.25pm.
Because the popcorn store was Q like dragon, so I decided to bring Chatime into the cinema. The movie we watch were Journey To The West 'Sai Yao' by Stephen Chow. It is funny but to me I think is a little too over for this movie. Can you imagine that the Tong Sam Zhong using Yi Tong Gor 300 Sao (300 Children Song)?
But then, someone is being so irritated. Keep pressing his phone in the cinema while people watching movie. Can you imagine this? If really wan to press phone, why not press at home instate of wasting cinema ticket? It was so irritating.
Later lunch time, we went to the Goku Raku Ramen for our meal. I ate before this Ramen and it is awesome!  
Tonkoshu Super Char Siew Ramen!


It was a great meal and everyone leave that restaurant with full. But for girls, I think it's a little too oily.

After ate we went to the snooker place to play snooker as we spend hours there. It was so long since I never play snooker till now as my skill has been faded away. Keep walking and walking from up top level to LG level. Sometimes is such a bored to walk in the same mall which we always been here again and again. No longer its 7pm+, we decided to go PJ A&W. But sadly, can you imagine A&W which has no more root beer? The main super reason we came here is for the root beer and you tell us no more? Seriously?
Once I reach home was around 9pm. Family and I were watching this movie call Upside Down.
This movie was bored from the beginning but it getting more better when you continue watch it. It's about a couple from 2 different world which is one from the bottom city world (Poor City) and more from the top city world (Rich City). Every single things will be upside down as the world's gravity. As the couple was live in the different world and they are fighting their chances to be together. One time the girl fall in an accident and forgotten the boy. Once the boy meet her back, he is taking all the best chances to try making the girl remember the past and trying to stay together. In the end, they fight across their hardness and finally to be together. It's a great movie to proven that if you love someone, you will do everything you can to get him/her.
Gonna sleep now. Night
3.49AM

12-2-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment