Monday, February 4, 2013

Un-explained Feelings Night

Un-explained Feelings Night
12.15AM

I'm here again, starting to write my days. As I had stopped for almost a year, many things had happened. Happy, sad, angry, moody, betray, and many more. As my journey is getting harder and harder, no one could understand how hard am I. Everyone would just say I'm the easiest life to live on, but nobody know the dark part, not even one.

It's February, almost Chinese New Year. Many things did not goes smoothly. Last month, a friend or so call call broke partner has betrayed me. With the total lost of RM800+, a trip to Johor, Airasia flight to Singapore and AES summon ticket with all total cost RM800+. As a friend, I work as much to help, driving down to Johor to get the client to open account.

Secondly i travel alone to help him to finish up the documents and collect the cheque and I still remember that day was Sunday, the day my parents went to Cruise trip. His passport was expired, so i decided to help me and travel to Singapore all alone. But things did not go smoothly, the day before he called me. He told me to cancel the existing account for the customer and together intro a new Prudential Investment from his aunt to the client. He will be meeting the client with his aunt at Sunday 3.00PM at Johor.Of-cause, I refuse to do it. After a few explain, his voice just like unhappy.

The day I travel to Singapore via AirAsia.
                 

After fetching my parent to Berjaya Time Square for bus riding, I was travel alone to LCCT. I was waiting my flight on 10.45AM in the Starbucks Coffee and with my nervous-ness, I almost forget to take my wallet at the cashier but lucky been called back by the cashier.


Once I reach Singapore's Changi Airport, I decided to wait the client at the same coffee shop which is Starbucks. I had reminded the customer that our appointment is at 1.30PM and he said that he had take noted. Customer had already prepared everything with a bank cheque, but 2PM the customer has not appear yet. So I called up and nobody answers. The client send me a text said he will be attending an emergency so postpone to 6PM but I refuse because my flight was on 6.45PM and with the final result was posted to 5PM.

Longer, I feel things not right. I call up the client again, but no tone while I call the Malaysia's line it rings which mean the client was at Johor. With this case, 5.30PM the customer came with empty handed and I already know the case has gone.

My hand shake, I'm hungry too. While walking to the immigration and still the officer asked me that do I feeling not well. With the delay of Airasia, I reach home at 11PM.

 Is this cute? but it has a bad memory on this trip...


Second day, my friend text me to remember key in his code for the share but eventually the case was gone and he did not ask me anything and about the cost I spend for him till today.

Conclusion, this friend only worth RM800+. With this case, my friends could not accept him on what had happened. But what to do? Nothing......

1.19AM
4 - 2 - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment