Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wish I Could Turn back the Clock

Cold Night
11.45PM

Today, the TV just arrive. Silly dad, just because the stand not enough tall, he purposely drive all the way back to grandpa house factory to make a wood stand. So the table cabinet is custom made and the platform stand now is custom made too.

Yea, that was the Final Fantasy movie to test the sharpness graphics. That picture was before the stand, the speaker was blocking the TV screen at the bottom. While the salesman said that there will be 2 Free 3D Glasses, but surprisingly we get 6. Hehehe... And also we have a keyboard too. Now a days the TVs are like computers, you can surf the web, youtube-ing, facebook-ing and even gaming. Unlikely last time our childhood life was using a Nintendo TV Game.
 Yup, I own one of these before when I was age 10. The older games we use to play even older than the Sony Play Station.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really wish that I could just turn back the clock and back to my old life. Even that is impossible, but I still really miss my childhood life. Everyday play, no need to worry about everything (Except for the Exams >.O). When I was young, I use to travel to Hong Kong and China with my big big family which is include my grandparents and relatives. The first time I travel by 747 airplane was age 5, to China Beijing. It was cold that time and we even visited the Great Wall Of China. It was fun, we climb till the top of the wall but the funny part is, I'm afraid of the heights when going down. In the end, my dad is the one who carry me down. >.<


Taken when I was age 5 in China
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The old picture that I found, my kindergarten's photos. I still remember that Tadika Yan Ooi, is located at Salak South. I spend a lot of fun there, playing the sand at the sand box, climbing the monkey bar. Well, I think these childhood life will hard to be found in the city life now.

Later on, my primary school was not really fun. SRJK (C) Yoke Nam, a Chinese school which push you a lot on studies. Early 30minits before school start we have to be there for extra BM class, and stay back after school for Maths and Science Extra Classes. With the total of the Tuition time, once I reach home the sky is already dark and no longer it's time to sleep already.

The best life, High School SMK Seri Saujana. It was the best time of my life. I use to be a very naughty student. Hanging around in the school area, skipping classes (specially Sejarah).



 That's my school. We use to help school to repair the tables and chairs. We are so call the Pengawas Perabot. Even we are naughty, teacher will not really scold us as we helped the school a lot.

 That's JJ. He was my very old best friend, until today our friendship will still be remain. As we been through the childhood life of high school, till today we will still remember the funny things and the moment we play together.

Others than that, I was the Scout Leader too. Longer on I was promoted into the level of commander as I archive marching skills and the cert of representing school team. Having fun in the jungle, talking stories in the camp fire. It a great adventure to explore the jungle life and surviving with the nature.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time just goes on, I grown up to college life. College life, can I just say that is the time where all people show what equipment or gadget they use? Basically is a life where all people chasing the modern stuff.




  
I was graduated from the IACT College where located at the PJ Jaya-One. As I'm a Photographer, I do archive my little title to representing the Kita Satu One Malaysia Photo Exhibition. With the visiting of the Prime Minister Malaysia. The fourth picture, was taken at my final exams. I was a National Geographic Animal Hunter, to representing my team's products themed as Jungle. Kinda fun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time just fly like an angel. I was graduated and working in the industry. But too bad, my job as a Project Manager Marketing was not long. As till today I already joined my new environment Finno Group.








Just last week, we went to the Butter Factory, the club where drinks the Moet & Chandon. We do work hard together but also we play hard together. But time just goes by like the sun rays by the sunset. Move on and move on. Can I reach my feature? What will be my future?

12.42AM
6-2-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment