Monday, February 4, 2013

The Day of ATi Crossfire X

What feeling is tonight? I don't know...
1.23AM

Few days ago, I get a new graphic card which is HD 6950, the same model as my old one but cooler different.
This card was cost around RM550. With this will boost up my PC's graphics and 2 Graphic Card running in a same PC we call it as Crossfire.

This is it, does it look weird?
Yes it look weird to me.








It look weird because the wire connectors are not the same length. That was the crossfire connector bridge. As for the help from my brother JJ, he decided to exchange the bridge with me to balance my connector's length. With the help, my connectors are now balance.

Does it look better? The bridge connectors are now balance and fully function with the multiple graphic card crossfire technology features.
 Once again my PC works well and with this features, my PC can run all the games with Ultra quality support.

Oh ya, mail pos just arrived with my stickers and I already paste them on my PC casing side panel.
1.36AM
4-2-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment