Thursday, February 14, 2013

Short Diary

Hot Weather Night

2.07AM

This noon we went to Ikano Power Center and had our lunch at Kim Gary The Curve. Most hate the menu, why must they have so many papers in the order cit and so many numbers? Such a stupid design. The food is nice but the menu design sucks. Make us so difficult to find the food some more the words are so freaky small. 

Korean Curry Fish Fillet 

Well, I don't know why my parents so like to go there eat. I like the food but think tio the menu and order cit really stupid.

Ikea, my mom's favorite place to walk around. My mom claimed a RM20 voucher for Ikea shopping. But do you think that's enough? Hahaha the reason she go Ikea was because she wanted to buy the curtains for her room. Well you know, in Ikea no matter how u walk, there's sure something you will buy in there. So RM20 voucher..Hmmmm...

So we walked around Ikea at the first floor while we did not buy anything yet, yup that's right, yet. Once we reach the lower floor, mom asked me to bring along the trolley, which means where the shopping begins. That is because only you need a trolley when you planning to buy a lot of stuff. 

Well, actually is just a few things, but then the longer we walk the more things we grab. Towels, lamps, bulbs, batteries, and many more. So do you think the RM20 voucher can help how many percent of the total cost in this bill? Hahaha. I guess you already know the answer. Only the curtains along already cost RM200++. How about the others? 2 table lamps, wiring covers and extensions. Therefore end up RM400+ there and we din even realize the cost before mom pay the bill. LOL


Then mom had brought the curtains to the otter the length with only RM12 charges. While we waiting it, we been to the Starbucks Coffee. Well, Starbucks always spell my name wrongly. My name is ZAC, not Zach, Zack, Zak. Why can't even one Starbucks Coffee workers can spell my name correctly? Is it so hard to spell my name with just 3 alphabets? OMG.


Then I went to reload the card for RM30 while the girl key in RM40. I was surprise while the girl said she will pay for me the extra RM10 because was her mistake to key in the amount. Seriously? I can't allow that happen. It just RM10, of cause I will pay it. I won't let her pay that.


When back home, a lots of electronic wiring need to be done. Why I need to get so many these stuffs? lol


<PC/ Unifi/ Fax-----------------------TV Set^



This is why. A lot of wires in my house specially this 2 place. Sometimes is so mad to just arrange these wires and no matter how you tidy up them, they still look a mess. 

Just went out for a drink in Old Town White Coffee with my dear and her friend Cheng. Tomorrow we are going to Port Dickson, a good time to relax and let go everything in mind.

2.34AM
14-2-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment