Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Words and Tears Were Exposed

Lone Night
3.04AM

Morning was waken by Bebe dear at 7am. As we were walking at the seaside at the early morning. But still, I felt sleepy... very sleepy. But I can't let her walk alone by the seaside, of cause I would follow her.
When morning, you could see many rubbish that brought up by the sea waves. Also, night time you can't see the crabs but in the morning you can. There's many crabs here but some were found dead. From here we found crabs, corals, fishes and even jelly fish. Lucky the jelly fish was found this morning, because if that was yesterday I will not jump into the sea water for a swim.



Around 9.30am, we went to the cafe for our breakfast. The breakfast were consider cheap as RM15 net per pax only. The breakfast was normal nothing special but still we can consider it.

After we had it, I went for a bath and proceed to check out, if not they will charge us for another half day
>.<


On our way home, the AES where I get before now I know where the location was. It was located at the North South Express (North) which means from Seremban towards KL, at the 300KM+ there was an AES camera. There were 4 warning signboard written (Zon Operasi Kamera). once you saw the KAJANG 2KM exit signboard, reduce speed immediately because the AES is just ahead at the right-hand side. The road speed limit was 90km/h, not 110km/h. Many of my friends get AES summon from this location. All thanks to Ah Hong telling me about the Kajang signboard to locate the AES location.





Once I reach home, I spend a nap. Night time family and I were going to Shaw Perade for dinner at the Purple Cane. Today, the words and tears in me were exposed a little. Family was good to advice, but still what they telling me is what I already know. That's not the problem, the only problem is I don't know how to avoid it. I know my family loves me, so in the end they did not blame me. Friendly speaking, Finno had changed. The true fighting spirit is not there, some more now Danny's group were shipping out to new office, it changes more. Since I moved to Finno, my time gone limit. Not enough time to stay with family, totally different than my past job. The income, yes. But I realize spend more than earn. My bank account is getting lesser instate of getting more. Some more now a good start working dinner had to pay, I really din know there's company require you to pay for that. Without my own selling/trading collections buy and sell, my bank already dry up. I'll see how it goes on this year.

Dinner, at Shaw Parade Purple Cane. After that we went up level 2 where the Purple Cane Tea Garden to buy some tea and chit chat with the sales girl which my mom use to buy tea from her.


After that, we watched movie at home until the late night of 11.30am, we went out to 'da pao' the 'wan tan mee' located near Pearl Point Hotel. This is because dad and I were hungry and hunting for food to eat in the night. So mom and I went there to 'da pao' mee and I regret that I ordered the tick mee, I should order the thin mee instate of the tick one.


It's late now, I wish I could stop my tears on these heavy weight.

3.35AM
16-2-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment