Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Can't Live Without Music

Silent Night

1.39AM

This morning, family and I went to the Paradigm Mall at the Kelana Jaya. It's a nice shopping mall while not many people there and some more it's easy to find parking so you don't have to keep round and round the place here.

Paradigm Mall is extra colder than the usual shopping complex comparing to the Midvalley and or the One Utama. It's a nice place to walk around because there were many shops such as Uniqlo, Zara, H&M, G2000, Gap and many more mid range cost stores were there. But till the end I did not buy anything as I need to save money for this Thursday to Port Dickson. Well, there's a lot things I need to buy in my list but all I can do is drag them to the bottom and wait till next time.




We stopped by Italliannies again. Ofcause, the food is nice. But comparing with The Gardens Mall's Italliannies, it's better than Paradigm Mall's Italliannies.The soup was so different taste and I can't even find a mushroom in it.

Do you know anything about Monster Beats Headphones? Yea, they are extremely expensive. So far I had brought a few headphones that costly and Monster Beats is one of them. I like music seriously, I love music. I simply can't live without music. Music is like everything to me, every emotion and feelings. I born to love music, my ears are sharp and sensitive on sounds. About Monster Beats, seriously the sound quality is just okay, it is expensive is because of the brand only. I have been trying around with the headphones and the only brand I can afford now is Audio Technica by Japan. Basically now I have 2 headphone. One is for Classical Music and one is for Bass DJ Music. Music brings me calm, music express my feelings. I could able to stay into that music and filling up the key notes of every single expression in that music. Without music, I can't survive. Everyday and every night I need music to balance my mood. Without it, I really can't stand almost everything. As for tonight, I don't know why I don't feel like doing anything. What is the reason? Who can tell me?

2.10AM

13-2-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment