Sunday, February 10, 2013

Before and The Day of CNY

Noisy Night

3.32AM

This morning was a great morning. I just over slept and mom woke me up and I feel so drowsy >.< Again the same thing we go Midvalley because is Saturday. But it was a great lunch in the Italiannies with the pasta ^.^
The taste of it cannot be compare to others~ simply the best with extra chess. Then later on we went to the Logitech Store to buy a wireless controller. Actuary they were about to close the store as the gate already half closed, but lucky they still allow me to enter and brought the controller.

Stick with the schedule, Juice Work. We been buying juice from Juice Work until the workers/cashier and us are friends. They recognize us and still remember our order without asking us.

Dad went to see the Chinese Dressing at this promotion at the event hall which the booth called China Town (Which is the same store that my colleague brought her Cheongsam). After that, my dad did brought one red colour while mom asked me to get the blue one.


So I will be wearing this blue Chinese shirt for visiting tomorrow. Honestly, is very hot because of the material.

Later on, I was helping mom to wash her car while using the coating I brought. It does makes the car look new and shine while my mom keep complaining hot. It's dinner time, we went for a dinner at Sri Petaling with my family (Father Side). We ate the Yu Shang which is the title food of the CNY. The food was not bad while I keep ate the Steam Fish and without rice. Seriously I don't like rice because I'm kinda sick of it that almost everyday eating it.


After the dinner, we went to grandpa house (Father Side) which is located at the Salak South New Village. Mom did ask me to have a vacation with my dear love, she know that I had not much money left and she still treat us to Port Dickson. Very thanks to my mom that supporting us and helped me to have this vacation with my dear love.

Seriously, it's CNY and every one leave early? Tomorrow need to wake up early? Go home play fireworks? How about my grandpa? He was alone tonight, why every one only think for them self? But my dad can't stop them and we left to visit my aunt.(Mom side).





As we played the Black Jack with my cousins as they were from Hong Kong and Singapore because they work outstation. I did win some without losing anything. Just like an extra bonus for me. xD

No longer, it's 3AM+ which we need to back home as my mom and dad need to pray and as for me, I'm tired. Therefore I'm going to sleep now~

Good Night and Happy Chinese New Year~






3.51AM
10-2-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment